Register for messeji with your Google or Google Workspace (G Suite) account.
Why Sign up with Google?
messeji integrates with Google to create an intuitive workflow for scheduling your meetings.
- Create meetings in messeji that automatically push to Calendar.
- Add your Contacts to your messeji meetings.
- Automatically generate Google Meet meetings when you create meetings in messeji.
How to Sign up with Google
- Click the ‘Sign up with Google’ button when you register for messeji.
- Sign in with your Google or G Suite login credentials and follow the steps.
- Allow messeji to access your Google account.
- When you first enter messeji, you will be prompted to select the calendar you would like to synchronize. Select the primary calendar that you use to manage your meetings.
How to Sign in with Google
- Each time you sign in, click the ‘Sign in with Google’ button.
- Select the Google account that you used to register your messeji account.
- Be sure to select the same account each time your login
- If you select a different account, your will not be able to see your Meetings and Tasks
messeji supports registration with Google and G Suite accounts.
messeji uses data from your Google Calendar & Contacts. If you Sign up / in with Google, you will need to allow messeji to access all of the data requested.
- messeji does not currently support partial access to Google Calendar & Contacts data
- In order to Sign up / in with Google, you must allow access to all data as listed in the What data can messeji access from my Google account? article
- See the How does messeji use data from my Google account? for more details
If you do not want messeji to access this data, please use the register a new account with an email address and password, rather than Sign up / in with Google.