This article is applicable for messeji users who Sign up / in with Google.
Important for first time users! Go to Settings in your profile and confirm your Timezone. Messeji uses this to manage Meetings and Tasks.
Once you have created your meeting, you can send Invitations to your Attendees from messeji
- You will see the list of Attendees and Meeting Overview details.
- If you selected Google Meet for your Meeting Type, your Google Meet meeting details will be generated once you send your invitation
- You can type a message to your Attendees
- Click ‘Send’ once you finish typing your message
Please note that Attendees will NOT see your Meeting Card. They can only see the Meeting Overview details and Attendee list.
- Once you send your invitation, a calendar event will automatically populate in your Google Calendar with the Attendee and Google Meet details
- You will receive a Notification when your Attendee Accepts or Declines your invitation
- You can also check the acceptance indicator in Attendee list
- See the Avatars & Status Indicator article for more details
- If you change any Meeting Overview details (Meeting title, Time/Date, Attendees), you should resend the invitation to your Attendees
- If you add new Attendees to a Meeting, you should resend the invitation to your Attendees
- Attendees you have already sent Invitations to will receive an updated Invitation with the new Attendee list
- The auto-populated Google Calendar event will automatically update
- When you Create Meetings you have the option to set a Reminder for your attendees
- You can adjust when your Attendee will receive the Reminder for your meeting
- Make sure the ‘Send email’ box is ticked to send a Reminder
- We recommend that you set Reminders for all of your meetings, in case your Attendee forgot to add your meeting to their calendar
- Invitations will be sent to the email address assigned to your messeji Contacts
- If you Attendee is a Google user, a calendar event will automatically populate in their Google Calendar
- Your Attendee will have the option to Accept or Decline your invitation
- If your Attendee Accepts of Declines your invitation for the messeji generated Invitation email, you will receive a Notification in messeji
- If your Attendee Accepts of Declines your invitation from the auto-populated Google Calendar event, you can check their acceptance status on the Google Calendar event